▒яєgαя∂ѕ▒
KAM!NABOY
☼ηιмвυzz♥кαмιηα♥gαηg☼
→нєℓℓσ, gυєѕт←

►►ρℓєαѕє "ℓσgιη" σя "яєgιѕтєя" тσ єηנσע мע ƒσяυм αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ αℓℓ тσσℓz◄◄

▒яєgαя∂ѕ▒
KAM!NABOY
☼ηιмвυzz♥кαмιηα♥gαηg☼
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ηιмвυzz♥кαмιηα♥gαηg☼

【ω¢ тσ ηιмвυzz ωσяℓ∂】

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» FireBuzz Pro s2u sender
what is a server or server flood  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:11 pm by w7=

» Any mail id password grabber by w7=
what is a server or server flood  EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:12 pm by w7=

» Autometic flooder working 100%
what is a server or server flood  EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:14 am by w7=

» Ip brokin cracker v2
what is a server or server flood  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:58 pm by w7=

» Get your h*a*c*k*e*d or blocked ID back from nimbuzz support.
what is a server or server flood  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:13 pm by w7=

» earn money 100%
what is a server or server flood  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:53 pm by sanjucool

» BomBusMoD anti kick by zirei@n.c
what is a server or server flood  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:59 pm by amin742

» fake ids for sale
what is a server or server flood  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:37 am by jllwa

» djz+quiz+server by sheeshnag@n.c
what is a server or server flood  EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 am by jllwa

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what is a server or server flood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~preeyesh~*

*~preeyesh~*

ρ●ιηтѕ : 19

what is a server or server flood  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood    what is a server or server flood  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:47 am

Greate sharing lol!
Back to top Go down
sanjucool
Admin
Admin
sanjucool

ρ●ιηтѕ : 356

what is a server or server flood  Empty
PostSubject: what is a server or server flood    what is a server or server flood  EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:53 am

many people have been lately asking about the server, server flood has become a trend in buzz world and people are agog to know about it, during this past month i remember of having being asked about server not once but dozens of times, so today i made up my mind of giving a brief introduction to server, time wont allow me to write a detailed one so i will just give an insight into the topic and ur queries will be addressed in comments and i can add details later when i get time.
So what is a server?
Answer: Server is not any ghost or something to be scared of, server or cloud server is just an online computer which u can use remotely, as u all understand all ur running apps will turn off as soon as u turn ur pc off, e.g if u are running a chatroom bot on ur pc, it will go off the moment u turn ur pc off, but in case of a server it remains on all the time, simply because the server u are using remains on all the time (unless u turn it off urselves or it suffers a crash) plus the network bandwidth of server pc is too high as it is a part of a giant cloud server. So technically speaking a server is nothing but a virtual pc u can use from ur home which u can keep on all the time and u can enjoy very high bandwidths.
Now how to get a server?
There are many cloudserver companies which provide the cloud computing services, a few of them which provide free trials are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So 1st of all u have to create a free cloud account at the above given links, after the verification process is over u will get a login password and free bandwidth. U have to access ur account from the link given and in the control panel of ur cloud account u can find many things like MY Servers, My drives etc
U have to create a server and add a disk to it, and choose an operating system. some cloud servers provide pre-installed disks. In those cloud servers u can simply add a pre-installed disk like "pre-installed windows server 2008" and access the same remotely either using vnc or remote login. While in other servers u will need to install an operating system onto a blank disk.
e.g if u have a sigma account, u have to create a server and add a blank drive of >14GB to it, plus u have to add an install cd to it from drives library (say u add Windows server 2008 x64 install cd), once the resources are added, u have to start ur server., once the server is started u'll get an ip address and a vnc password.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

U have to download a vnc viewer client from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Install vnc and open it, it will ask for ip address, give ip address and press ok, it will ask for vnc password, give password and click ok, it will open a window where u can continue with the installation of windows server or the operating system u chose in ur control panel, I assume u are already familiar with OS installation. Once the O.S is installed u can configure its internet options as u desire, download ur stuff to that virtual computer and get going. when u cross the vnc window ur access to the virtual pc will be over for time being but the server pc will remain running., just make sure not to turn ur virtual pc off. For time being this is sufficient, later inshaAllah i will add how to access this pc via "Remote Desktop Connection" and how to load ur personal disks to ur server, If u got any confusions or face any problems in creating a server, feel free to ask in comments, but please make sure u try ur best to execute things as spoon feeding aint appreciated, Me and my mates can also provide u support via teamview but only when we are convinced that u have tried ur best to execute the things.
visit us at nimwar
afro afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbuzz-sanjeev.tk

what is a server or server flood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☼ηιмвυzz♥кαмιηα♥gαηg☼ :: NIMBUZZ SECTION :: NIMBUZZ TIPS & TRICKS & NEWS-
Jump to:  
Top posters
sanjucool
what is a server or server flood  I_vote_lcapwhat is a server or server flood  I_voting_barwhat is a server or server flood  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
what is a server or server flood  I_vote_lcapwhat is a server or server flood  I_voting_barwhat is a server or server flood  I_vote_rcap 
amin742
ams
dj.bisht
sanjay2012
n0ise
---snyper---
unknown_killer
*~preeyesh~*
Statistics
We have 595 registered users
The newest registered user is jessger

Our users have posted a total of 383 messages in 297 subjects